tisdag 28 augusti 2012

Returning back to Luleå University

Just in the days I returned to my home university in Sweden, Luleå University of Technology. Luleå is a small city in Sweden with 50'000 inhabitants the city is located less than 2 hours with car from the polar circle. So it's quite cold here especially during winter it can become down to almost -35 (sometimes even colder) during winter.

My university has around 17'000 students and 4 campuses, I am studying in the main campus in Luleå. The aerospace campus is located in the city of Kiruna, it is the northernmost located "bigger" city in Sweden with around 3-4 hours to the polar cirlce.

 The road from my uni to my home, my student apartment is the white building which you can see in the background, the one made of bricks is the supermarket (ICA) and our pizzeria.
 The road to the university
Aerospace department building

The main building
LTU turned 40 years 2012 and this was celebrated very much. This is the gym
The student club STUK, it is a restaurant daytime and a club att night, it's located inside the university.
Chinese buffeé at uni campus
Technical museum just beside the univeristy

Some student apartments
Student apartments, as you can see the bicycle roads are used very much

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar